Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zappos Chase Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Zappos Chase Visa

Not sure if there are any Zappos buyers here, but I was just on their site and they will have a credit card! You can't apply yet; only says sign ups will be "Coming Soon".

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Re: Zappos Chase Visa

I don't even know what Zappos is. I assume it's some kind of shoe store?

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 20
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

That has been up for a few months I think. I wonder when the will finally release it.

@Duncanrr wrote:

Yes. They started out on their own and their big thing was low prices and free next day shipping. Amazon bough them out recently and they did away with the free next day shipping. Although, each time I have ordered since they have gotten rid of it, I have received an upgrade to next day shipping for free.

Message 3 of 20
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

OMG I can't wait to see that! I love zappos! Smiley Very HappyDD

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 4 of 20
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@navigatethis12 wrote:

That has been up for a few months I think. I wonder when the will finally release it.

@Duncanrr wrote:

Yes. They started out on their own and their big thing was low prices and free next day shipping. Amazon bough them out recently and they did away with the free next day shipping. Although, each time I have ordered since they have gotten rid of it, I have received an upgrade to next day shipping for free.

If you order before 1pm PST, it's an automatic upgrade. I lovee how fast their shipping is.

http://www.zappos.com/visa

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 5 of 20
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

They are a fantastic company to work for, food, drinks... it's all paid for... vending machines with everything from coffee, sprite, red bull, catered meals 3-4 times a day with multiple choices based on diet needs.

The Factory store and warehouse is in Shepherdsville Kentucky, it is the largest tempurture controlled warehouse in the US.  Workers go through medal detectors when coming, you can't have phone or camera or anything because it's so advanced people want to replicate.  It's many stories tall and robots run and get products.

They recently in last year or so bought the old City Hall in Vegas and are currently undergoing like a 450 million or something and it's also called the Downtown Project with lots and lots of money if you want to submit your own business or something new that would be good.... 

Now about the credit card, Had it for a while, loved it when lived in area and could do outlet... not sure why it says coming soon... it's been out for years!

Back when got it when doing order online, it was approved for $400 instant to shop, when the card came it was $9000.

Message 6 of 20
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

They are a fantastic company to work for, food, drinks... it's all paid for... vending machines with everything from coffee, sprite, red bull, catered meals 3-4 times a day with multiple choices based on diet needs.

The Factory store and warehouse is in Shepherdsville Kentucky, it is the largest tempurture controlled warehouse in the US.  Workers go through medal detectors when coming, you can't have phone or camera or anything because it's so advanced people want to replicate.  It's many stories tall and robots run and get products.

They recently in last year or so bought the old City Hall in Vegas and are currently undergoing like a 450 million or something and it's also called the Downtown Project with lots and lots of money if you want to submit your own business or something new that would be good.... 

Now about the credit card, Had it for a while, loved it when lived in area and could do outlet... not sure why it says coming soon... it's been out for years!

Back when got it when doing order online, it was approved for $400 instant to shop, when the card came it was $9000.

So what you are saying is that they are Skynet?

Message 7 of 20
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

The Factory store and warehouse is in Shepherdsville Kentucky, it is the largest tempurture controlled warehouse in the US.  Workers go through medal detectors when coming, you can't have phone or camera or anything because it's so advanced people want to replicate.  It's many stories tall and robots run and get products.

So what you are saying is that they are Skynet?

What's that?

Message 8 of 20
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Just a joke.  Robots are taking over the building a la Skynet (Terminator movies)

Message 9 of 20
Sweets8E
Frequent Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

The Factory store and warehouse is in Shepherdsville Kentucky, it is the largest tempurture controlled warehouse in the US.  Workers go through medal detectors when coming, you can't have phone or camera or anything because it's so advanced people want to replicate.  It's many stories tall and robots run and get products.

Yeah, this card has been around for awhile. I love Zappos! They are very reasonable with their prices and when I do order, they ship really fast. 

Starting Score: 686 TU / 683 EQ 01/17/2013
Current Score: 703 TU / 691 EQ 10/04/2013 / 688 EX 11/12/2013
Goal Score: 700 across all three

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.