Zync American Express

tag
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: Zync American Express

@MattH wrote:

Here is what a NY Times commentator says about Zync:

Article

Thanks for the link. Seems like the same deal. One point per dollar and all that. Except with a substantially less annual fee.

I love having a charge card since it is close to using a debit card. It forces me to be responsible with my spending. I just don't want to pay such a high fee for the "privilege" of carrying it. 

Here we go again...
Message 11 of 15
Watchmann
Valued Contributor

@MattH wrote:

Here is what a NY Times commentator says about Zync:

Article

Yep, it's the Grown Up Amex Card on triaining wheels.  It's designed for the younger folks and not for those with more substantial credit files.  That's fine, people need to have a vehicle to establish themselves.  I see no real advantage in this card over a standard green, except it's a bit cheaper and has the 'Zync' desiganation.

Message 12 of 15
Ron1
Super Contributor

It is not such a good idea to charge 15k on Amex Charge Card nowadays.Smiley Wink

Ron. 

Message Edited by Ron1 on 01-07-2010 09:53 PM
Message 13 of 15
Watchmann
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

It is not such a good idea to charge 15k on Amex Charge Card nowadays.Smiley Wink

Ron. 

Message Edited by Ron1 on 01-07-2010 09:53 PM

Why is that Ron?  I just charged $18,000 on my Charge Card and would like to know why that is so bad.
Message 14 of 15
Ron1
Super Contributor

They might suspense your account to ask for financial like income tax return. You cannot predict they're going to do. YMMV.Smiley Wink

Ron. 

Message Edited by Ron1 on 01-07-2010 11:39 PM
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.