Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zync Approved!!!

tag
muumike
Regular Contributor

Zync Approved!!!

Just apped and approved for the Zync NPSL. Finally got My student loans to correctly list on EX and a collection deleted last month so I pulled the trigger and success!

Goal this year was to get Discover More (got it in May) and the Zync then garden for a year or so after beginning to rebuild my scores from 590 last year. Currently at around 660 across the board and continuing to improve!

Fellow Zync'ers...the message said I would receive card in 7-10 days, but I hopped off the creek to try for a BCE for the heck of it. Not sure if I missed anything on the page I should've seen!
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Pworld
Regular Contributor

Re: Zync Approved!!!

If it wasn't done on the same day then you probably get 2 hard pulls. But your Zync should be good. They usually want you to wait 30 days if your denied for the first one. 

Current EQ:809 EX: 808 TU:809

Amex Platinum/ NPSL | Amex Zync/NPSL | Amex Green/NPSL | AMEX BCP/18.1k | Chase Freedom/2.2K | Discover IT/10.9K | Amex HHonors Surpass/9K | Chase Hyatt/5k | Sapphire Preferred/13K | Ink Business Preferred/13K
Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Enjoy your Zync, I took care of it and it took care of me!

Message 3 of 21
muumike
Regular Contributor

Yea I called and all was good. It was within a matter of 5 minutes between apps. Just got my approval email!
Message 4 of 21
Pworld
Regular Contributor

congrats!!

Current EQ:809 EX: 808 TU:809

Amex Platinum/ NPSL | Amex Zync/NPSL | Amex Green/NPSL | AMEX BCP/18.1k | Chase Freedom/2.2K | Discover IT/10.9K | Amex HHonors Surpass/9K | Chase Hyatt/5k | Sapphire Preferred/13K | Ink Business Preferred/13K
Message 5 of 21
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! Were you approved for BCE?
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 6 of 21
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats, and welcome to the Amex family! You're doing a great job on your rebuild. Keep up the good work, and enjoy your new card. Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 7 of 21
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

Congrats on the zync, but did you get the bce? That'd be twice the joy Smiley Happy

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will they waive first year fees? I just read on their website.

Message 9 of 21
muumike
Regular Contributor

Did not get BCE. It's okay though. Plan is to garden til next summer and then go for BCE or BCP. Very happy I am in with American Express. Thanks to all for the advice on these forums!
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.