Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zync Approved!!!

tag
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: Zync Approved!!!

The Zync is a great card!

Use it well and build a good internal risk and transaction score with Amex, and you'll be approved for any of their cards in 8 - 12 months.  In my view, what really sets Amex apart is how they tend to look at where you'll be as opposed to where you were.  

Message 11 of 21
LS2982
Mega Contributor

CONGRATS!!!!

I love my Zync!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 21
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Woo Hoo! Congrats on your Zync!

I was recently approved too. Can't wait for it to arrive!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 21
Open123
Super Contributor

Ensure you guys sign up for the Eco pack (free) and the Home Pack (gift card pays for the fee)!

Message 14 of 21
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

Ensure you guys sign up for the Eco pack (free) and the Home Pack (gift card pays for the fee)!

Absolutely! I signed up for all the free packs plus the home and restaurant pack. 

Message 15 of 21
Open123
Super Contributor

@MsLadyRover wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

Absolutely! I signed up for all the free packs plus the home and restaurant pack. 

Awesome!

I love the restaurant pack, especially when combined with the Eco which confers 3% on some eateries!  All the free stuff and gift cards, the restaurant literally pays for itself.

Message 16 of 21
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

@MsLadyRover wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

Awesome!

I love the restaurant pack, especially when combined with the Eco which confers 3% on some eateries!  All the free stuff and gift cards, the restaurant literally pays for itself.

Woo Hoo! Can't wait to start enjoying the benefits.  

By the middle of next week, I will be running to the mailbox looking for my card. LOL.

Message 17 of 21
muumike
Regular Contributor

Thanks guys.

I've read about the high balance reported factoring into how your monthly charges stack up against the high balance - affecting FICO. Any truth to this? Or any guidance on how to properly use a charge (other than obviously PIF monthly) that will help me avoid any negative impact to my score?
Message 18 of 21
muumike
Regular Contributor

Also just saw AMEX pulled all three bureaus.
Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the zync with pretty much the same scores as the OP just a few points higher and I got hit with a hard limit of $500? Smiley Surprised oh well...at least I got my feet in the door with Amex.
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.