cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zync gone.....what cardshould i app for ..??????

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Zync gone.....what cardshould i app for ..??????

@CreditScholar

Af is waived for green, gold, and PRG for the first year, so I would definitely go for PRG then after the first year, if I wasnt spending enough, downgrade to green.
Message 11 of 12
TheConductor
Established Contributor

Re: Zync gone.....what cardshould i app for ..??????

i hope there might be a replacment card to take the place of Zync

Well, the question is: what would the place of Zync have been in your finances?  What were the important factors for you?

Was it having an Amex, any Amex?

Getting rewards on home improvement purchases, or your cable and phone bill, or taking your suits to the eco-dry-cleaner?

Was it having a charge card, as opposed to a revolving credit card?

Was it being able to customize rewards as your lifestyle changes?

The other thread linked above on what can replace Zync pretty much covers the obvious answer: if you wanted a low-annual-fee charge card, the Amex Green is the new lowest.  If your priority was on other things, what were those priorities?

Starting: EQ 622 (myFICO 7/7/12), EX 696 (TU FAKO 8/14/12), TU 621 (CK TransRisk 7/24/12), Total CL $1k on 2 TLs
Current: EQ 709 (CCT 2/4/15), EX 704 (CCT 2/4/15) , TU 702 (CCT 2/4/15), Total CL $110.3k on 14 TLs Goal: 740+ x3
My Wallet: Amex BCP $30k, Chase United Explorer $16k, Amex SPG $13.5k, Barclaycard Ring MC $12.5k, Chase CSP VS $12.2k, Discover it $10.5k, C1 Venture VS $6.5k, Chase Slate $3.5k, Amex Hilton Surpass $2k, Barclaycard Apple V $2k, Chase Freedom V $1100, BoA Cash Rewards V $500, Citi BestBuy $500
My Loans: Prosper $25k/36mo, Prosper $17k/36mo
My Business: Chase Ink VS $5k, Amex BRG NPSL (> 10k),
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.