Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

???? about Credit Score Changes

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

???? about Credit Score Changes

So I completed a app spree and my credit scores have adjusted for the inquries.

I was wondering when the new accounts report to my CR will my scores take another hit or pretty much stay the same as they are now?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Re: ???? about Credit Score Changes

@Anonymous wrote:

So I completed a app spree and my credit scores have adjusted for the inquries.

I was wondering when the new accounts report to my CR will my scores take another hit or pretty much stay the same as they are now?

Expect another hit as your Average Age of Accounts (AAoA) is going to decrease.

Message 2 of 6
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Expect a new hit and get nicely surprised if the score does not move.  I recently added 3 new accounts and did not loose any points for the inquiries and only 3 points when the last card reported. This was totally unexpected but I will take it Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool my scores took a hit from inquiries and then jumped big when my UTI% went down another 8% so hopefully it will be a small drop cause my scores are perfect right now.

Ex: 740
Eq: 768
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The drop in score depends upon the number of existing cards you have and their age. Less cards you have, more hit you take on the score as AAOA decrease is more significant! 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oldest card it over 4 years old send second card over 2 years old. They are much of only cards but I also have a few lines of credit that are over 2 years old.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.