Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

advice

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

advice

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask for advice, I have a credit card discover cl 1000, a two capitalone cl cl 300 and 500, do you wonder if another credit card wrong? that credit cards do you recommend? experian: 718 equifax: 660 fico transen. : 665 fico
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Strepthroat
Frequent Contributor

Re: advice

I would try a credit uion, with the hopes that they would offer you a card with a higher credit limit than what you currently have.  Or else I'm afraid that if you keep applying, creditors will continue to give you low limit cards.  Perhaps someone with more experience would have suggestions........

Chase Marriott Visa $25,000 | Chase Southwest Visa $25,000 | PFCU Visa $20,000 | Capital One Savor $20,000 | Nordstrom Visa $20,000 | GUCU Visa $10,500 | CapitalOne Quicksilver Visa $10,000 | US Bank Perks Visa $9,000 | Barclays Cash Forward Visa $6,000 | BB&T Spectrum Cash Visa $3,500
Message 2 of 4
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask for advice, I have a credit card discover cl 1000, a two capitalone cl cl 300 and 500, do you wonder if another credit card wrong? that credit cards do you recommend? experian: 718 equifax: 660 fico transen. : 665 fico

Why do you want another credit card?

When did you open each of these?

Message 3 of 4
jasimae
Frequent Contributor

I agree.  I don't see any reason why you'd need another card, unless you're just seeking to obtain something with a higher CL, which I'm thinking you are.  When did you open these cards and what is your utilization like?  Do you have any baddies on your report, with your scores I'm guessing none or very minimal.  I'd try for a credit union card or even take the plunge and app for another prime like Chase Freedom or maybe Barclays.  Best of luck.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.