Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alliant credit union offer?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

alliant credit union offer?

I got this in my email. How accurate are their pre-approvals and what kind of application process should I expect?

Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 11.21.12 AM.png

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: alliant credit union offer?

@Anonymous wrote:

I got this in my email. How accurate are their pre-approvals and what kind of application process should I expect?

I would say pretty accurate, provided not much has changed in your profile from the time the offer was made and when you apply.  I was aproved for $15K with 12.24%.  Are you currently a member of Alliant? 

Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I would say pretty accurate, provided not much has changed in your profile from the time the offer was made and when you apply.  I was aproved for $15K with 12.24%.  Are you currently a member of Alliant? 

Dang!! $15K right off the bat? haha. Yeah, I've been a member for a year. Thinking of going for it..hmm...Do you remember which report they pulled?

Message 3 of 20
baller4life
Super Contributor

Have you apped yet? *in my Captool voice! 😂
Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been gardening so well.... but that $300 though.. haha decisions decisions

Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

applied and it said a loan officer will get back to me. most likely denial or verification?

Message 6 of 20
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

applied and it said a loan officer will get back to me. most likely denial or verification?

Good luck!!!! Smiley Happy It's probably to call for verification.

Ron.

Message 7 of 20
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Dang!! $15K right off the bat? haha. Yeah, I've been a member for a year. Thinking of going for it..hmm...Do you remember which report they pulled?

Alliant pulled EQ for me (I'm in OH).  Here's a screenshot of the CC page:

Alliant CC Summary.jpg

Message 8 of 20
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Good luck!!!! Smiley Happy It's probably to call for verification.

Ron.

Right.  More than likely verification and/or if they want you to submit some additional information OP.  Mine also went into loan officer review before the approval.

The email confirmation followed afterwards (within 1 day):

Alliant Appv.jpg

Message 9 of 20
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Alliant pulled Equifax for me. 

Thats a great offer, all I got was the standard $100 offer. With $20K starting limit @ 18.24 APR, which they said was because I had opened a few credit cards recently.

I'm basically moving to using Alliant as my main bank.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.