Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

already hit 2 of the 3

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: already hit 2 of the 3

I received an alert today from EQ and EX that a new card has been added to my account, but neither one is showing a CL.  It is a BOA card.  I tried to call in and all the recording said was I was accepted and should be receiving my card and welcome packet within 10 days.  How do you find out how much you are approved for?

I am worried that mine isn't going to be very much as I applied a couple of days after I paid over $4000 in CC payments that STILL aren't showing up as paid.  Neither are some of my prior payments.  Boy I wish I had joined this group and pulled my reports before I applied.  Any suggestions?  I am wanting to make a balance transfer of 2 of my larger cards.
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

they were able to look me up under the general number by ss#, but that was when i spoke to a csr.
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Topshelf wrote:
I received an alert today from EQ and EX that a new card has been added to my account, but neither one is showing a CL.  It is a BOA card.  I tried to call in and all the recording said was I was accepted and should be receiving my card and welcome packet within 10 days.  How do you find out how much you are approved for?

I am worried that mine isn't going to be very much as I applied a couple of days after I paid over $4000 in CC payments that STILL aren't showing up as paid.  Neither are some of my prior payments.  Boy I wish I had joined this group and pulled my reports before I applied.  Any suggestions?  I am wanting to make a balance transfer of 2 of my larger cards.

I called the number that's listed on the BoA website. Entered my ssn since I didn't have an account #.  It gave me the available credit... I took that to mean that I was approved... did you try that?
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

i called the number on the pre-approval letter and plugged in my SS #.  All they said was I was approved and would be getting my card within 10 days.
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.