Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amex question

tag
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

amex question

I just got a amex bcp with 6000cl , I also have 2 bus cards gold and simple cash. should I use my 3x cli on my bcp to try for 18000 on personal side (in 58 days from now) or try for a 3x cli on my simply cash right now. and it  has a 4000 cl now and get 12000 on the bus side . On the personal side it will help my utl,  I think your only aloud 1 every 6 months? any input would be great thanks

SIlver:

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: amex question

Future reference you should have waited 62 days on the Simoply Cash and requested your 3x CLI THEN applied for your Blue... you still would have had to wait 6 months from last CLI but that would only be 4 months longer instead of a full 6 and you would have possibly gotten the 3x before the application.

Depends how much you are using the busiiness cards and how much you plan to use the blue card.  You might have a better chance of getting full 3x on business if you are using those 2 a lot but amex is also pretty friendly with that first 62 day cli also.

Message 2 of 3
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Re: amex question

Thanks for the info. my simply cash is 3 months old now

SIlver:

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.