Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amex vs chase bonvoy

tag
acreditdummy123
Regular Contributor

amex vs chase bonvoy

what's this about not being able to hold both of these at the same time even though it's from two different lenders? if I have a chase bonvoy, will i not be able to get the bonus for the amex bonvoy until 24 months later?

❤️ Am a peaceful, positive person. Credit scores: Amazing and higher than most. AAoA: Superb. No lates. No delinquencies.

The past is the past. I'm a completely new person now as of 3/6/23
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: amex vs chase bonvoy

Correct, there are restrictions regarding timing between approvals and timing between approvals to maintain eligibility to collect SUBs.   

There is an eligibility matrix about 1/3 of the way down the page at at https://frequentmiler.com/marriott-bonvoy-complete-guide/#creditcards that can do a much better job than I can at trying to explain all of the different permutations.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 2 of 6
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

TFM did a fantastic job on that updated chart.

Message 3 of 6
acreditdummy123
Regular Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

Correct, there are restrictions regarding timing between approvals and timing between approvals to maintain eligibility to collect SUBs.   

There is an eligibility matrix about 1/3 of the way down the page at at https://frequentmiler.com/marriott-bonvoy-complete-guide/#creditcards that can do a much better job than I can at trying to explain all of the different permutations.

wow thank u so much!!

❤️ Am a peaceful, positive person. Credit scores: Amazing and higher than most. AAoA: Superb. No lates. No delinquencies.

The past is the past. I'm a completely new person now as of 3/6/23
Message 4 of 6
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

TFM did a fantastic job on that updated chart.

They sure did!  Better to link to it than for me to try to explain it Smiley Wink

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 5 of 6
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@acreditdummy123 wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

wow thank u so much!!

You're welcome!

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.