Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any way to have business cards showing on cr

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

any way to have business cards showing on cr

I kind of doubt this, because I am not sure if the business cards I have even have my social # but I would for a big company, its a fortune 100 company, just wondering is there anyway for citi and amex to report?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: any way to have business cards showing on cr

Absolutely! 

Just don't pay them (or your company doesn't pay them...at least, with AMEX!)

Message 2 of 5
john398
Senior Contributor

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

Absolutely! 

Just don't pay them (or your company doesn't pay them...at least, with AMEX!)

umm no I think not

Message 3 of 5
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Good plan.

There are a few members on here who've gotten bit in the arse with corporate cards which their employers were supposed to pay, but didn't.  Fortune 100 companies shouldn't be a problem for you, though.

Wish I could answer your question a bit better, hopefully, someone else here will chime in with an answer for you.

Message 4 of 5
android01
Valued Contributor

You don't want your business card to ever report on your credit report.  Mixing the two can be potentially devastating personally.  The only baddie I have on my report was from a business card that DID show up on my personal report.  My book keeper mistakenly did not pay the bill on time a couple times and I got two (30) day lates.  I didn't think anything of it at the time as i was not following my credit history.  I discovered it when I found these forums and became obsessed.  Smiley Very Happy

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.