cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anybody get approved for the NRA visa by FNBO?

tag
swpopham
Established Contributor

Re: anybody get approved for the NRA visa by FNBO?

c'mon CALLING DUNCANRR where are you, you need to app for this, your my equal around here..!!!!!!!

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 21 of 38
SpeedingWheels
Contributor

I would think this would be one of the easiest CC's to get considering the NRA opposes background checks. 

They should automatically approve you... without even a HP  

Smiley LOL

Walmart Discover ($5000) - Amazon ($5500) - Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2000) - Meijer ($5000) - Discover More ($1800) - Car Care One ($2100) - Amex Delta Skymiles ($2000) - Citi Thank You Preferred ($2000) - Chase Freedom ($500) - Sam's Club, GE ($1237?)
Message 22 of 38
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@SpeedingWheels wrote:

I would think this would be one of the easiest CC's to get considering the NRA opposes background checks. 

Smiley LOL

Okay, cute joke.

But just for the record, the NRA actually conceived of and promoted the current "instant check" background checking system. NRA also supported both the 1968 Gun Control Act and the 1934 National Firearms Act. The NRA is fond of doing fantastic big talk, then compromising its corporate *ss off when it comes right down to it.

I'll shut up now. I know this isn't a forum for debating firearms issues. Sorry.

Message 23 of 38
dodgeball
Established Contributor

who did they pull?

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 24 of 38
swpopham
Established Contributor

EQ and only EQ

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 25 of 38
lithium78
Established Contributor

@SpeedingWheels wrote:

Smiley LOL

LOL!  All consumers should have access to Centurion cards.  A good guy with a credit card can stop a bad guy with a credit card. Smiley Tongue

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 26 of 38
swpopham
Established Contributor

I might be approved. A nice lady called to verify my address and ask if it was okay for my wife to have a card. I said yes mam, she said I'll finish this up for you. Thanks bye... so we shall see

Message 27 of 38
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 28 of 38
swpopham
Established Contributor

You and me both!

Message 29 of 38
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Well did you get approved?

Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.