Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

approved for Hooters-Thanks everyone

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

approved for Hooters-Thanks everyone

After reading this forum for about two weeks and gaining tons of knowlegde I applied for the Hooters card. It came today with a $2000 limit. My highest limit before this is $300 Orchard. My scores are 584EQ,602TU,609EX. Tons of 30 days and some 60 days more then 7 months ago. This is the best website out there. Thanks everyone
Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Re: approved for Hooters-Thanks everyone

That's terrific news.  Congrats to you.  How long did it take from the time of app until you received the card in the mail.  I applied 10 days ago and no word yet.Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

did you guys get an instant decision, or did you have to wait for snail mail response? i'm really thinking about applying my truecredit tu is 638, i'm thinking i could get a moderate CL.
Message 3 of 42
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

No instant decision.  I got 7-10 day response.
Message 4 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved 1000CL with score of TU 578. I got the 7-10 response when applying. Called the next day and they told me approved over the phone. Got the card 7 days later. Call them 1 800 850 4668
Message 5 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved instantly
Message 6 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

cool! i think you're inspiring me. which agency did they pull (seems like tu is thier fav), what was your score, and what kind of credit line. if i'm getting too personal, just tell me to bug off.

thanks in advance.
doug

sorry, just saw you started the thread and had already provided this info.

Message Edited by dnm45227 on 09-01-2007 09:47 PM
Message 7 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

well my wife is not going to be happy, but....

Congratulations! You have been approved for a Hooters MasterCard Card, subject to verification of the information provided in your application. If we need any additional information, we will notify you within the next two weeks. Once the verification process has been satisfied, you will be issued your new card(s). Please allow an additional two weeks for delivery.

looks like i'm going out for wings in a couple of weeks!
Message 8 of 42
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

congrats on the new card.
Message 9 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the well wishes, but it says "upon verification". we'll see. now i'll be obsessing over will i pass verification, will i get hit w/a fee, what rate, what kind of credit line, etc.....

just have to wait till tuesday rolls around and give them a call.
Message 10 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.