Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

approved for Hooters-Thanks everyone

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: approved for Hooters-Thanks everyone

this is driving me nuts! i called twice today to try and obtain my limit, the first time the cr said all credit would tell her is that i was approved. the last time the cr couldn't even find me in the system. she said call back after 10 tomorrow and talk to credit. looks like i'm just going to have to wait and see if anything comes in the mail.
Message 21 of 42
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Don't sweat it DNM it will come!Smiley Wink
Message 22 of 42
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

DuckHunter wrote:
SpecFile,

My dw's score for TU was FICO 620 and Fako 594 w/2 med derogs.

Thanks DH.
Message 23 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

i know. i have an obsessive nature, loose lots of sleep over little things.
Message 24 of 42
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

I hear ya.
Message 25 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok. called again today. measley 1k credit line. with that kind of line i'll most likely have an annual fee and the 30% intrest rate too. oh well, at least it was a win for the home team.
Message 26 of 42
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

What was your TU score dnm when you applied?
Message 27 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

i applied the 1st and true credit said 638. i bought the myfico scores the 3rd and it said 638 as well. i have high utilization, didn't know about that issue until learning things from here. hopefully i can work on that. 
Message 28 of 42
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

It's been 15 days since I applied for the card and they still haven't given me an answer.  I had a TU 682 at time of app.  I'm calling them right now for an answer.  Be right back.
Message 29 of 42
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

I am so tired of Hooters and I don't even have the card.  I just called for the third time after applying 15 days ago and they are still reviewing my app.  What is with them?  Anyone else wait this long? 
Message 30 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.