Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

banana republic vents, 4 HPs!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: banana republic vents, 4 HPs!!!!

talked to a supervisor, she stated that itll only result in one inquiry and that woild be the first app that i submitted, all the other apps will be logged into their system as error and flagged for department to verify info to prevent fraud. hopefully thats true, im planning to pull my cr as soon as i find out if i get approved or not and which cr they pulled

Message 11 of 17
learnin113
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

talked to a supervisor, she stated that itll only result in one inquiry and that woild be the first app that i submitted, all the other apps will be logged into their system as error and flagged for department to verify info to prevent fraud. hopefully thats true, im planning to pull my cr as soon as i find out if i get approved or not and which cr they pulled

Next time app instore!!!

Message 12 of 17
FrugalRican
Blogger

@Anonymous wrote:

You took down the supervisor's name and her info, right?

You know, just in case she was BSing you just to get you off the phone.

Follow my financial journey: http://www.frugalrican.com

EQ FICO (01/16/2012): 656 - EQ FICO (02/16/2012): 743 - EQ (02/24/2012): 760 - EX (04/28/2012): 739 - GOAL 2013: 800+

AMEX BCE (0/10K) --- BOA 1-2-3 (0/15.9K) --- Discover More (0/6K) --- Chase Freedom Visa (0/1.4K) -- Hyatt Visa Sign. (0/5.8K) -- Barclay's NFL Card (0/7.5K) -- Chase Sapphire Preferred (0/5K)

Message 13 of 17
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

so i applied for the banana republic card last night, and whether i got approved or not, that would end my app spree for another year. anyhoo, got the 7-10 days msg, called this monrning to check status and to recon, a nice lady was telling me that it needs further verification bc there were mutliple applications submitted. she verified all my info, came back and said she removed 3 apps and sent one to CW to make a decision. i asked her if all 4 would resulted in 4 HPs on my report and she said yes and apologized bc their website experienced a glitch last night where the submit button would be pressed multiple times on its own. OMG!!!!! i would be very livid if i dont get approved, are you kidding me? 4 HPs for one crappy banana republic card? what can i do myfico friends?????

Dispute them as unauthorized with the bureaus.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 14 of 17
LifeSAVERS
Regular Contributor

I guess that worries me a bit also! I just happened to do my first small App Spree, since rebuild, Friday night and Saturday night. Was approved for VS on Friday night, was approved for WM and Barclay-Apple last night. Went for Banana Republic as final for my wants for next 12 months and received 7-10 days notice (5 days email).  Only received an alert from EX this morning, so far regarding the WM app, nothing from myFICO as of yet. BR for my son, should probably  have waited until Spring Break in store, may still if turns out declined.  Will have to check CRA, pull all 3 in a few days to see what occurred for pulls.  My biggest concern is that Barclay doesn't get worried if multiple inquiries show up, otherwise, not too concerned.  Barclay was the "Big Fish" I was after! Smiley Tongue

Let me know if you hear anything further, and I will let you know if anything odd shows up at my end as well. Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@LifeSAVERS wrote:

I guess that worries me a bit also! I just happened to do my first small App Spree, since rebuild, Friday night and Saturday night. Was approved for VS on Friday night, was approved for WM and Barclay-Apple last night. Went for Banana Republic as final for my wants for next 12 months and received 7-10 days notice (5 days email).  Only received an alert from EX this morning, so far regarding the WM app, nothing from myFICO as of yet. BR for my son, should probably  have waited until Spring Break in store, may still if turns out declined.  Will have to check CRA, pull all 3 in a few days to see what occurred for pulls.  My biggest concern is that Barclay doesn't get worried if multiple inquiries show up, otherwise, not too concerned.  Barclay was the "Big Fish" I was after! Smiley Tongue

Let me know if you hear anything further, and I will let you know if anything odd shows up at my end as well. Smiley Happy

This thread was 2 years old.

Message 16 of 17
LifeSAVERS
Regular Contributor

LOL!! I wondered who was going to be the smart one and let me know about that!Smiley Tongue

I caught it after I pushed send, had been reading posts, than did a search and forgot to check the date! Smiley Embarassed

I told my son that I bet someone will catch me on that! You Win! Smiley LOL

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.