Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

barclays or NFCU first???

tag
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

barclays or NFCU first???

ive got the itch. theyve invited me to apply for their choice privileges visa. should i be concerned about my scores (in sig)? also I want to apply to NFCU next week, should I do navy fed or barclays FIRST??

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
aloush11
Regular Contributor

Re: barclays or NFCU first???

Barclay's is usually inq sensitive, apply with them first followed by NFCU. That's just my opinion. Good luck!
Message 2 of 3
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: barclays or NFCU first???

I would app NFCU first. Barclays tends to get a little upset when you apply for new cards within 6 months of opening an account with them. I've heard countless stories of them doing AA, going as far as closing people's accounts for opening new accounts after them. 

Barclays' inq sensitivity tends to be more about accounts opened after rather than before your app with them. If you get denied you can call up, they have one of the best recon departments out there. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.