cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**bleep**!!! HSBC Increase...UNINITIATED!!!!!

tag
JonStur
Established Contributor

**bleep**!!! HSBC Increase...UNINITIATED!!!!!

So I'm checking my email as usual this morning and Pageonce is informing me one of my accounts has changed. I of course open the alert and see that HSBC has given me a $400.00 CLI!!! Are you kidding me?!?! Don't know where this came from but I feel like a kid on Christmas morning who wakes up and finds a gift under the tree...Woohooo!!!

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
guydiver
Established Contributor

Re: **bleep**!!! HSBC Increase...UNINITIATED!!!!!

HeeHee....Merry Christmas

Message 2 of 10
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 10
CS800
Super Contributor

Congrats !!

Do i feel the sarcasm here lol

Message 4 of 10
mxp114
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

Congrats !!

Do i feel the sarcasm here lol

I think so, just noticed the scores so it must be lol

Message 5 of 10
JonStur
Established Contributor

I know right.. Only reason his card still exists is because it's a 10 yr TL frm my rebuilding days..and it has my Netflix and my True Credit subscriptions coming out of it..think I let it hang around cause it's like a comfortable pair of underwear that you don't let go..even if it's full of holes..guys you know what im sayin..

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 6 of 10
bigman023
Frequent Contributor

I was checking my HSBC/Orchard account last night, and saw they gave me a $200 CLI.  This was also uninitiated.  October is also my 2yr anniversary with them, so maybe thats  the reason in my case.  I was close to calling them and requesting a CLI, at the expense of a hard pull. Glad I didn't. Card started with a $320 CL.  I have received 2 $200 CLIs, both uninitiated. Dont really know how long I plan on keeping this card, but if the CL is not at $1k, by yr 3, I think Im closing it.

5/2009 EQ-504(FICO), TU98-567(FICO), EX- 503 (FAKO)
10/17/11 EQ-633, TU04-652, EX-681 All lender Pulls
10/17/11 TU98-678
12/21/2012 TU98-677 (39% Util)
01/21/2012 EQ - 661 (37% Util) SW Alert
Message 7 of 10
sonson
Regular Contributor

Congrats!!! with the CLI. So awesome to get a awesome notice from pageonce.

Starting Score: EQ 548 [ Feb 2010 ]
Current Score: TU 663 EQ 686
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 8 of 10
Gladtobehere
Established Member

Waaaaaahahaha, look at your score!Smiley Very Happy I wouldnt be surprised if they bought you a house,lol. Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had my HSBC for 10 months now (opened it last year when rebuilding) 400CL, I have pretty decent scores, hoping they will take notice and give me a CLI before Dec when the AF hits, if not, I'm saying bye bye to this card, my lowest CL.

I used to have a few reoccurring bills on this card, pulled them and put them on my Discover about 3 months ago and have not used the HSBC since.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.