Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bmw cc and chase amazon cc

tag
iignatii
Valued Member

bmw cc and chase amazon cc

Anyone have these cards? What is the avg CL? What kind of scores do you need?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: bmw cc and chase amazon cc

late 600s should work for Chase
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the Amazon Chase and my Equifax score was in the high 600, I don't remember the exact number. At the time I was approved I had about $1400 in revolving debt and $11000 in student loan debt, it was my third card and got approved for $6000 limit. I got a promotional 0% interest for 6 months and now I have 17.24%.
Message 3 of 5
iignatii
Valued Member

my ex is 647.....not high enough
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

javi84 wrote:
I have the Amazon Chase and my Equifax score was in the high 600, I don't remember the exact number. At the time I was approved I had about $1400 in revolving debt and $11000 in student loan debt, it was my third card and got approved for $6000 limit. I got a promotional 0% interest for 6 months and now I have 17.24%.

I've had the amazon card for over a year now I realized my 17.24 was higher than the 14.24 that on that on most of their other cards, so I called and no problem lowing it, just that it matters to me as I PIF, with chase autopay, it just the test of how much they value my business
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.