Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

boa premier?

tag
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

boa premier?

I haven't heard of it before, but I called in for purchase verification on my boa card, and it was answered immediately by a person, said thanks for being a premier customer and quickly took care of what I was calling for. I am usually accustomed to a automated line, is boa upgrading its phone service? No complaints if they are, rep was US based. I don't bank with them, only have their card.

AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
eagle2013
Established Contributor

Re: boa premier?

@revvystoke wrote:

I haven't heard of it before, but I called in for purchase verification on my boa card, and it was answered immediately by a person, said thanks for being a premier customer and quickly took care of what I was calling for. I am usually accustomed to a automated line, is boa upgrading its phone service? No complaints if they are, rep was US based. I don't bank with them, only have their card.

I think most companies have "tier" customer service based on a lot of things, namely product type (higher AF  theoretically = better service) and spend. I've heard the stories about AMEX customer service but I've only received US-based customer service reps. Maybe because my AMEX products are AFs.

As for "premier", it really could be that you're a "premier" customer with better service attached to it, or the rep could be saying "premier" out of fashion/habit. Who knows? 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.