but its for charity

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: but its for charity

@juggalo9er wrote:

https://www.premierpinkcard.net/Landing/E4TSZBAO1%200531OMI

Being that it's based in Siuox Falls just like the bank I would have to venture that they actually have a banking branch there and as a "bank" not credit card they are not bad but I'm still unsure how I feel about attaching a non profit that I run to a credit card that charges 6x what they are going to donate just to open and then a 36% interest but on the flip side if running a non profit and don't really know credit cards MB (that's the wrong abbreviations isn't it...) they are the only other program I know off my hand "designed" specifically for non profit and donating for appplications... I assume if large enough you could reach out to GE or someone to design one for you but these programs are already in place and pretty easy to set up and $25 is $25 for a non profit.

off subject I guess... Terrible card still and these days with how some of these banks have started to let in the most dreadful credit, you can really almost always skip first premier if you just research Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@juggalo9er wrote:

Sorry...not even for charity, First Premier! I'll just donate directly if you don't mind...Smiley Tongue.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 3 of 6
chwebb1
Established Contributor

I doubt very seriously that they'll attract customers who wouldn't normally sign up for FP because of a charity donation. Smiley Happy

EDIT: 36% APR and $300 credit limit? And an AF of $45 after the first year? And a cash advance limit of $30? I guess it's to buy some soda with cash?

Suspicions confirmed.

photo NUS000000180_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo DISCOVER_IT_LG.gif photo card_1.png photo night-launch.png photo NUS000000012_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo bankamericard-better-balance-rewards-credit-card-small.png
$15000 ........... $12500 ............ $11750 ............ $10000 ........... $9400 ............ $5000 ............. $5000
In the Garden until at least November 2015
Message 4 of 6
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

those were the exact responses i was looking for lol happy new year all

Message 5 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

Being that it's based in Siuox Falls just like the bank I would have to venture that they actually have a banking branch there and as a "bank" not credit card they are not bad but I'm still unsure how I feel about attaching a non profit that I run to a credit card that charges 6x what they are going to donate just to open and then a 36% interest but on the flip side if running a non profit and don't really know credit cards MB (that's the wrong abbreviations isn't it...) they are the only other program I know off my hand "designed" specifically for non profit and donating for appplications... I assume if large enough you could reach out to GE or someone to design one for you but these programs are already in place and pretty easy to set up and $25 is $25 for a non profit.

off subject I guess... Terrible card still and these days with how some of these banks have started to let in the most dreadful credit, you can really almost always skip first premier if you just research Smiley Happy

+1

There's plenty of other lenders that offer a much better philanthropic program without taking the individual to the "cleaners" sort of speak.  BOA has some decent CCs associated with good causes, Fifth Third Bank and others as well

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.