Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buybuy BABY Credit Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

buybuy BABY Credit Cards

Curious if anyone has experience with buybuy BABY's Comenity branded credit cards.  Both the store card and Mastercard version are offered with cardholder benefits like introductory offers, special financing on purchases over $250 and other rewards (5% back in rewards @ buybuy purchases, 2% back in rewards on gas & groceries and 1% back in rewards on everything else).

Also, I wonder if anyone's had any success with the sct with buybuy as well.  

Thank you, & be safeSmiley Happy.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: buybuy BABY Credit Cards

I thought this thread was about getting rid of baby credit cards😄

Message 2 of 6
JeffMO
Regular Contributor

On a serious note, I will let you know about this card before too long as my and SO are expecting. Plan on Apping for it as it will come in quite handy because we shop there regularly. That's about all the help I can give at the moment Sounds like a decent card!
@Anonymous wrote:

Curious if anyone has experience with buybuy BABY's Comenity branded credit cards.  Both the store card and Mastercard version are offered with cardholder benefits like introductory offers, special financing on purchases over $250 and other rewards (5% back in rewards @ buybuy purchases, 2% back in rewards on gas & groceries and 1% back in rewards on everything else).

Thank you, & be safeSmiley Happy.76033.png

Capital one 500, Discover 11.1k. UMB Signature visa 18.5k, DW UMB card Auth user 16K. Citi Costco anywhere 26.6k, Amazon Prime 22.3K
BH/Comenity Photo 10k Lowes advantage 35k
AAOA 2y4m, oldest 5 years. 0 collections. 125k income, Util 1% inq 1/12. 1/24. 30/60/90 = 0, No derog's, clean file. Rebuilding started 4 years ago.
Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 795
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

I thought this thread was about getting rid of baby credit cards😄

I did too, except the spelling of "buybuy" threw me off a bit...

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL @AverageJoesCredit .  Working on it.  I've gotten rid of CreditOne and OpenSky, although I considered keeping OpenSky open for sentimental reasons (is that a thing in the credit card gameSmiley Wink) since they were the 1st to issue me a card in my rebuild.

Oan, we're about to drop ~1k on car seats, so this card would  come in handy!  

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

How exciting!  Congrats to you & your SO!!Smiley Happy Aww, baby luv.

They tend to have what we need when other retailers don't.  I think I might go for it!

@JeffMO wrote:

On a serious note, I will let you know about this card before too long as my and SO are expecting. Plan on Apping for it as it will come in quite handy because we shop there regularly. That's about all the help I can give at the moment Sounds like a decent card!
@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you, & be safeSmiley Happy.76033.png

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.