Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call discover today for cli, but denied

tag
stone
Regular Contributor

call discover today for cli, but denied

csr told me i did not hit the six months mark and let me wait,  but i really need credit now for big purchase.

;(

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: call discover today for cli, but denied

Sorry to hear that.  Can you postpone your big purchase until you are able to get a CLI?

Message 2 of 22
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@stone wrote:

csr told me i did not hit the six months mark and let me wait,  but i really need credit now for big purchase.

;(

Sorry to hear, is this purchase needed now or can you wait??

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 22
CS800
Super Contributor

Discover is a HP, so i will wait for them to give me an auto cli if im lucky enough.

Message 4 of 22
nuggets321
Frequent Contributor

+ 1 ...... Im holdin out for the auto CLI as well  Smiley Wink

TU-721 (MortgagePull) EQ- 697(MortgagePull ) EXP 693(MortgagePull) FWEB 24,2015
My Wallet : Dicover More 35,500 CL -Amex Zync NPSL -WellsFargoRewards4800 - -CapOne 3000CL -GEMBWalMart 5000CL - Zales 4000CL-Kays 2900--Macys 5000CL /SSFCU 5000CL / CitiBank Diamond Pref 15000CL - CHASE Freedom 13500CL -Lowes 10,000 CL - BBuyStoreCard 10,000CL Sears Store Card (Citi) 3000 - Firestone CFNB 1400 Toyota Financial $35,000 Auto -2200DiscountTire(GECRB) Citi TY Preferred 8100CL - Chase Slate$4000-BofA15000-ToyotaRewardsVisa$10,700 -BofA$8500 AMEX BCE 9,500
Message 5 of 22
SoulMaster
Established Contributor

+1 for the auto.

I am not an attorney and none of what I write should be construed as legal advice. For legal advice please consult an attorney.

Starting Score: ~470 preBK(8/2010)
Current Scores as of Late January 2016 All 700+. Last CR pull from a lender(housing) was mid-score 749.
Goal Score: 700+ - reached.
Message 6 of 22
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Have you guys tried the automated cli on the phone? It's a soft unless you get transferred to a rep. My More account hits 6 months I'm Feb so I can't try until then.
Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 7 of 22
stone
Regular Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:
Have you guys tried the automated cli on the phone? It's a soft unless you get transferred to a rep. My More account hits 6 months I'm Feb so I can't try until then.

these is no such option for me, maybe it is because i did not hit the six months yet.

Message 8 of 22
Ron1
Super Contributor

Discover didn't grant any cli.  I called to ask for cli and they had to hard pull. I have 5 Discover and only one  was qualified for cli without hard pull. They only gave me $1K. I have those accounts for over 10 years.

Ron.

Message 9 of 22
CS800
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

Discover didn't grant any cli.  I called to ask for cli and they had to hard pull. I have 5 Discover and only one  was qualified for cli without hard pull. They only gave me $1K. I have those accounts for over 10 years.

Ron.

You have 5 discover cards ??

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.