Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I have two NFCU flagship cards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

can I have two NFCU flagship cards?

I have one from a long time ago, but I just read on NFCU's website that there's a 50K offer for the newest one. Am I eligible to get a second card or do I have to close my first card? thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: can I have two NFCU flagship cards?

@Anonymous wrote:

I have one from a long time ago, but I just read on NFCU's website that there's a 50K offer for the newest one. Am I eligible to get a second card or do I have to close my first card? thanks!

Can’t have 2.  Either close the one you have or PC it a different card and then apply

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah, I didn't realize that I could PC. Thanks a lot Irish80!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Ah, I didn't realize that I could PC. Thanks a lot Irish80!

Yup you can.  That’s what I did to mine.  PCed it to the Platinum.  I originally got it 4 years or so ago when they had a 50K point offer as well.

Message 4 of 6
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

How long do you have to wait following the PC before you can apply again for the Flagship -- and get the bonus?

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UpperNwGuy wrote:

How long do you have to wait following the PC before you can apply again for the Flagship -- and get the bonus?

I don’t think there is any waiting period required.  

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.