cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can PenFed csr tell if I have a pre-approval?

tag
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

can PenFed csr tell if I have a pre-approval?

Informed delivery showed an envelope from PenFed on Friday......said special offer for you and it looked like maybe a credit card offer inside.....but the letter has not been delivered. Could a PenFed

customer service rep tell me if I have a pre-approved offer and help me with it?

I just paid off my car loan with them way early and my EQ Fico 9 is 739. Should I call?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

Re: can PenFed csr tell if I have a pre-approval?

well I was curious and excited about maybe finally getting a pre-approval from PenFed but the CSR said they could not see codes or offers from snail mail offers. maybe it will finally show in the mailbox sometime this week.

Message 2 of 4
BetterMoves
Regular Contributor

This week I received a snail mail 'preapproved' offer from PenFed for the Power Cash Rewards VISA at 17.99%, with a 12 month 0% BT offer. Also a $100 SUB for spending $1500 w/i 90 days. This offer good through 6/15/21, and I am not a PFCU  member. Will revisit this next month.

A CSR probably wouldn't be able to help because these types of letters are usually generated by a separate marketing department, but keep us posted!

Wells Fargo Active Cash
Discover it Chrome
Amazon Prime Store (Synchrony)
Walmart Store Card (Capital One)
Citi Costco Anywhere
American Express Blue Cash Preferred
American Express Hilton Honors Surpass
American Express Gold
Message 3 of 4
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

See the results in the "APPROVAL"  section!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.