Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant find the link......

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

cant find the link......

Does anyone know where that post is that has all the credit card companies and what CB they pull from? I can't find it.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: cant find the link......

www.whogavemecredit.com
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: cant find the post*......

I meant to say post. Someone posted the company and who they pulled on this site. I can't seem to find it in the search. Its not whogavemecredit.com
Message 3 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Which company?

BTW, more and more seem to be pulling from EX, even when they didn't used to.

edit: are you talking about the site that fused said wanted you to have a 2000 for anything at all? I just read something like that yesterday. I can't find anything on search (blanked out on the name), but if that's the post you're thinking of, you might pm him.

edit again: was it financeglobe.com?

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 11-11-2007 11:12 AM

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 11-11-2007 11:22 AM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was a big long post by someone that looked like this: citi-EX chase-EQ cap1-TU AMEX-EX Something like that, but it was huge. Not sure who posted it. Not looking for a specific company. Just trying to find it for reference. Anyone remember that? Or have I finally lost it?!?!
Message 5 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I hope not, because I'd love to see that, too! And impossible to do a search for, it looks like.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 8
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yahtzee!!!!!! Thanks Fused!!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.