Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capital one cli request

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

capital one cli request

I applied for a cli on my cap one qs and it was denied due to payment too low and inquiries. It said they pulled my report from july. Is it normal for them to use such an old reporT? And I dont recall ever seeing a message of them pulling my report on previous cli request.

2 REPLIES 2
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Re: capital one cli request

Yeah, they tend to use old pulls. Your monitoring service isn't picking them up because they're soft pulls, which don't affect your credit. If you were to get your full reports from annualcreditreport.com, you'd see your soft pulls.

"Payment too low" could mean one of two things. It could mean that you're not charging enough on your card. Or it could mean that you've been revolving a balance and not paying it down quickly enough.

If you'd like, you can call customer service and ask when your account reviews are scheduled. That should give you an idea of when to expect them to pull.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: capital one cli request

Thanks. Not charging enough would be accurate. I have just been paying it down and havent used it in atleast 10 months.  Ill try putting a bill on there and paying it in full to see if that does the trick.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.