Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capital one quicksilver cards bonus offers getting statement credits back

tag
lakerfan2011
Regular Contributor

capital one quicksilver cards bonus offers getting statement credits back

has anyone taken  advantge of the bonus offers. they had a offer for directv stream on both of my capital one quicksilver cards to get 50.00 back on each card when you use your cards to pay. does anyone know how long its takes for the statement credits take to come back on capital one offers

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Trini88
Established Contributor

Re: capital one quicksilver cards bonus offers getting statement credits back

How to receive the rebate

You will receive your rebate as a statement credit to your Capital One credit card account within 3 billing cycles.

I don't take advantage of their offers. Very easy for me to forget I have a rebate 3 billing cycles later.

Goal Cards:
Message 2 of 5
Curious_George2
Valued Contributor

I did a few of their offers this year. I didn't like the lag time and total lack of accountability. At some point I even called in to ask if their system showed that I had met all the eligibility requirements. They wouldn't/couldn't tell me anything. 

Eventually they did pay out properly, but it took around two months. 

Message 3 of 5
lakerfan2011
Regular Contributor

Wow 3 months wonder it why it takes so long sometimes I feel capital one is the worst especially there customer service 

@Curious_George2 wrote:

I did a few of their offers this year. I didn't like the lag time and total lack of accountability. At some point I even called in to ask if their system showed that I had met all the eligibility requirements. They wouldn't/couldn't tell me anything. 

Eventually they did pay out properly, but it took around two months. 

Message 4 of 5
Curious_George2
Valued Contributor

I get frustrated with them sometimes too. 

Just to set the record straight, I went back to check and it turns out the credits actually took 6 weeks to post.  

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.