Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capital one savor card 10% cash back for 2 years on uber

tag
Jccflat
Established Contributor

capital one savor card 10% cash back for 2 years on uber

anyone else for this ?

*Now through November 14, 2024, eligible Capital One Savor, SavorOne, SavorOne Student and Quicksilver Student cardholders will earn 10% cash back on qualifying purchases made through the Uber and Uber Eats apps (or dedicated websites) with their eligible card. Additionally, these cardholders will receive a monthly statement credit for each Uber One monthly membership fee fully paid for with their eligible card through November 14, 2024. Qualifying purchases and Uber One monthly membership fees must post to an eligible Capital One account between 12:00 a.m. ET, November 15, 2022, and 11:59 p.m. ET, November 14, 2024. Uber One membership offer valid in the U.S. only; Uber One monthly membership and purchases through Uber and Uber Eats within the U.S. territories may be excluded. 

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: capital one savor card 10% cash back for 2 years on uber

Was this a targeted e-mail you posted. Havent seen it.

Message 2 of 22
GatoradeZeroGuy
Valued Contributor

I got it as well.

Surprised and not surprised that Quicksilver and Savor One aren't in the same tier. I won't mind getting 6 free months of Uber One once my 6 months of $1.99 Uber One from their paypal promotion ends.

image.png

Starting FICO 8:

Current FICO 8:

3/6, 5/12, 14/24

Message 3 of 22
DakotaM
Regular Contributor

It looks like it is a public offer: https://www.capitalone.com/learn-grow/more-than-money/complimentary-uber-benefits/ 

Now I wonder if I could product change my unused Quicksilver into a Savor for this... 😁

Workers-Credit-UnionWorkers-Credit-Union

Message 4 of 22
ficosuave
Contributor

@DakotaM wrote:

Now I wonder if I could product change my unused Quicksilver into a Savor for this... 😁

Unless something changed very recently, CapOne hasn't allowed PCs to the Savor line since the initial product refresh years ago.

Message 5 of 22
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Thanks @DakotaM . I'm more of get off the couch and get it myself type. Work it off before it goes in. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 22
DakotaM
Regular Contributor

@ficosuave wrote:

@DakotaM wrote:

Unless something changed very recently, CapOne hasn't allowed PCs to the Savor line since the initial product refresh years ago.

Darn. I suppose I'll have to make due with my measly 6 month free membership then 😢.

Workers-Credit-UnionWorkers-Credit-Union

Message 7 of 22
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Thanks @DakotaM . I'm more of get off the couch and get it myself type. Work it off before it goes in. Smiley Happy

Best way to use UberEats is to order as pickup.  You skip the delivery fees AND it gets you off the couch.

Saw this in my inbox as well.  This is pretty huge.  They seem to be going after Chase with their bonus rewards on Lyft.  Combined with $10/month Uber cash from Amex Gold and merchant offers from Citi, this changes the equation on when to use Uber or UberEats.  Free Uber One is a pretty sweet perk for a NAF card.

And yeah it's been policy for a while now that PCs to Savor or SavorOne are not possible... not even between the two.  You'll have to take the triple pull to get it.

Message 8 of 22
Jccflat
Established Contributor

that's huge i use uber allot

i think uber one  gets u additional 5% off so that's a total of 15% correct me if I'm wrong,

my savor metal card doesn't even have the annual fee since it's grandfathered from before ,

it's probably a competition with CHASE  sapphire that has it on Lyft 

Message 9 of 22
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

@JccflatI agree this is really competitive savings. I had never heard of Uber One until I received this email.

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.