Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capital one savor card 10% cash back for 2 years on uber

tag
Zoostation1
Established Contributor

Re: capital one savor card 10% cash back for 2 years on uber

I got the email today and Proud Money had a video up about this on their YouTube channel as well.

Rebuild Started Nov 2021
June 2022 FICO 8:
June 2022 FICO 9:
March 2024 FICO 8:
March 2024 FICO 9:
Message 11 of 22
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

Moving my Uber1 from Amex to Savor.

Amex gives me $10 per month and Savor will pay for Uber1 and give me another 10% off.

Cool.

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 12 of 22
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

Has anyone got their UberOne charge credited yet?  I'm wondering how long it will take.  I may need to change the date it rolls over just to not end up with a balance on every statement.

Message 13 of 22
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Got my email for free 6 months UO. Gonna change it from Amex to Cap One for a bit.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 14 of 22
LostenFound

@MrDisco99 wrote:

Has anyone got their UberOne charge credited yet?  I'm wondering how long it will take.  I may need to change the date it rolls over just to not end up with a balance on every statement.

No credit for me yet. Anyone else?

Message 15 of 22
Jccflat
Established Contributor

i got the credit for uber one 

Message 16 of 22
LostenFound

@Jccflat wrote:

i got the credit for uber one 

Thanks. How many days after the charge posted did it take for the credit to appear?

Message 17 of 22
Yuruke
Established Member

Has anyone gotten the credit yet? Just wondering how long it's supposed to take?

Message 18 of 22
crystal626
Regular Contributor

Hmmm... I use Uber quite a bit. I guess I have a reason to use my SavorOne again.

Message 19 of 22
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@MrDisco99 wrote:

Bumping this thread with a data point...

My UberOne trial ended in January, and my first charge posted on February 16.  My second charge posted on March 16, then I got a credit on March 23.

I'm assuming the credit I just got was for February.  If not that's fine as long as it consistently posts on the 23rd, which is a couple of days before my statement closes.  Based on what some others have reported the credit can be quite random, but I'm hopeful that was just for the folks who came in at the very beginning and by now Capital One has the kinks ironed out.

I don't use Uber, and I only use Uber Eats to use up the credit(s) I get from Amex... in other words, the benefit I get from UberOne is marginal at best.  If the credit becomes too haphazard I'll likely just cancel.

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.