Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capital one updates to CRA

tag
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: capital one updates to CRA

It seems like GECRB is the fastest...my Wally statement cut on the 2nd and I had an alert on EQ by the 4th. Insane! lol

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 41 of 55
john398
Senior Contributor

Still no updates so I senty a note to the EO, Maybe it won't update til August statement cuts

Message 42 of 55
CrBuilder
Established Member

I have noticed that Cap One website has been slow as of late. It could be many people are asking for CLI and althought the transition has occured with Orchard Bank, it may be buggy on their side just this month (July). 

My accounts finally reported on the CRA and website as of yesterday seems to be functioning smoother. Then again, those are my $.02 

|Chase Freedom: $2K| CHASE SP $5K| AMEX (BCP): $4K| AMEX (BSP) $5K| Capital One Platinum: $3.5K| Capital One $2K| First Savings CC: $800 (closing this month)| Credit One Bank: $1,225.00 (closing this month)| BB RZ MC $1K|
Beg. Score: 589
Curent Score: 709 (09/06/2013)
Goal: 720
Message 43 of 55
john398
Senior Contributor

@CrBuilder wrote:

I have noticed that Cap One website has been slow as of late. It could be many people are asking for CLI and althought the transition has occured with Orchard Bank, it may be buggy on their side just this month (July). 

My accounts finally reported on the CRA and website as of yesterday seems to be functioning smoother. Then again, those are my $.02 

Thats wonderful that yours is oupdating now

Message 44 of 55
john398
Senior Contributor

My scores finally updated today, wahoo, even though it was not at statement balance, it looks like its as of a couple days of go, anyway I am happy, updated all but on TU

*EDIT* However looks like my new CLI did not update, I guess I will have to wait on that

Message 45 of 55
angelic159
Valued Member

Mines still haven't. Was hoping for the little boost before my formal mortgage app.
Message 46 of 55
hajew86
New Contributor

I'm in the same boat. I dont want to go to get pre-approved if it's still showing a higher balance then I'd like. I have my card paid down to less than 10% of the credit limit since early July! This is b.s.

Message 47 of 55
SPreb
Regular Contributor

Mine hasn't updated since the June statement update

Starting Score: 620 Current Score: 709 Goal Score: 720
Gardening from 9/28/2013. Target: March 2014
Message 48 of 55
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

I hope they report it this month, my CL is still showing $500 but it's $1000 now!

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 49 of 55
mikey78
Frequent Contributor

Discover is now on my EQ and Exp report not on my TU
cap one hasn't updated my balance on ex and eq and it's missing on my TU

STILL

Current score TU 708, EX 686 EQ 715
Status I.T.Garden Till 08/2014
Message 50 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.