cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

card not delivered yet, Already a pending charge on the account...

tag
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Re: card not delivered yet, Already a pending charge on the account...

Wow. Glad you caught that quick and very glad they were able to resolve it like that. Chase customer service is just as great as what people have been saying it is.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bman70 wrote:

Someone was just trying to help you meet your bonus spend Smiley Happy

haha +1 

Message 12 of 15
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

Darn it, now I'm going to have to find some other way to pay my ATT bill...

(only just kidding, of course..)

Sorry that happened, glad you caught it so fast.

lol. This made me laugh

and yeah. the CS was fantastic, I was quite surprised by the quality considering it was 2:37AM when I connected. Plus I called the regular CS# and got connected to the EO. 

The first thing the CSR asked though, of course, "Do you have any AUs on your account" "No, I don't" "I'm gonna go ahead and check if you have any AUs on your account" lol

I guess they like to double check when you're playing with their money. Smiley Tongue 

Message 13 of 15
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

Congrats on the card and the quick catch!!  Talk about starting off a new credit relationship with a compromised card!  You certainly dodged a bullet!

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 14 of 15
TheClub
Frequent Contributor

@Bman70 wrote:

Someone was just trying to help you meet your bonus spend Smiley Happy

Smiley Very Happy

"When you're fresh meat you kill... and give them something fresher" (Frank Underwood)
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.