Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cardmatch creditcard.com

tag
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Re: cardmatch creditcard.com

@LisaJ wrote:
I got matched with BCP, BCE, PRG, Venture, and another Visa I've never heard of. I was approved for BCP and also was offered the $250 reward.

I took advantage of the BCP $250 bonus and the 50k PRG bonus not too long ago.

Message 21 of 33
RTOrockstar
Frequent Contributor

I plugged my info in to see what would pop up and it gave me 4 PRE-PAID cards!!! What's up with that?

Message 22 of 33
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Just last Saturday I tried creditcard.com, and got a match for the Amex BCE that I wanted. 

The deal stated was $150 reward dollars when you spend $500 in the first three months. Much better than the usual $100 when you spend $1000/3months.

So i applied, and was accepted. $2000 limit. Still waiting for the card and documents to arrive, I sure wanna make sure the documents mention the $150/$500 offer.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 23 of 33
Exonumist
Established Contributor

@a3quit4s wrote:

They matched me to the Blue Cash Preferred from AMEX; applied and was denied. Not based on score though, too many INQ for their liking

Did you at least get away without a hp? 

Message 24 of 33
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Bah! These offers have me so tempted!
There's one on mine that'd give me 25,000 sky pesos after just ONE purchase. I am SO tempted !!!!

And the BCP offers looks amazing too!!!
Bah
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 25 of 33
Exonumist
Established Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
There's one on mine that'd give me 25,000 sky pesos after just ONE purchase. I am SO tempted !!!!

Bah

I'm very tempted for the BCP, but I'm probably going to wait until January. Lol Maybe. 

Message 26 of 33
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Lol who eould Amex pull for an existing cardholder?
I have only two inqs on TU in past year, 3 on exp, and four on Eq. Bahh
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 27 of 33
dodfire
Valued Contributor

When I got my 2nd and 3rd AMEX both times they pulled EX

*8/10/13
Message 28 of 33
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Bah

Lol, gotta have the sky peso's.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 29 of 33
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

I applied for and was approved for two cards through the website. Keep in mind that American Express, Capital One, or the other lenders are not the ones looking at a credit report when you do these offers and even if you type in fake information you will get the same "exclusive" offers.

I have only had them look at Experian and I have four cards with them. I had over twenty inquiries on Experian in the past year in February and was approved, so your three should be fine. There was one person on here who said American Express looked at Transunion when they applied through Credit Karma, but other than that, I have never known American Express to look at anything but Experian.

Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.