Did you mean: 

cards that dont mind inquiries and new accounts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: cards that dont mind inquiries and new accounts

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wonder if I could get approved for a boa bbr? 

I was approved for two and your scores are better than mine! My terms aren't the best, but that doesn't matter much for a card like BBR, which you probably aren't going to put much on each month anyway. 

Lol I would take the hit my inquiries are so high right now, with so much activity since April I may as well consider it. Once my Nasa card is in hand I think I'll go for it! 

Thanks! 

Message 21 of 25
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

hi all. which cc companies dont mind inquiries and new accounts? 

This is not simply a matter of creditor.  One's credit profile also matters.

Inquiries are a relatively small factor.  If you're getting inquirieis cited as a denial reason it is likely that there are other issues that need to be addressed.

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

There are banks that are not new account/ inquiry but it really depends on your individual overall credit profile. 

I would say Synch Bank on most store cards would let u in with a lot of new accounts/ inquiries with a 676 TU. 

Capitalone is pretty ok on it from my experience. 

You have some nice cards, how many inquiries/ new accounts are u talking about? I would definitely try and stay away from these banks if u are really feeling new account/ inquriy heavy. 

• US Bank
  • Barclays
  • Citi
  • Chase
  • American Express
  • Bank of America

I hope it goes well when my wife and I do a joint app for lowes...my TU is 639

I don't think Synchrony does a joint application on Lowe's (not that I'm aware of, anyway) but if you have any trouble getting approved, your wife can also apply, so in a sense you've got 'double' the chance of an approval. 

Good luck!

I talked to someone here in the forum who works for Lowes credit department and said they do join apps...but not HD.

Message 23 of 25
Tomgon1981
Frequent Contributor

I got in with Bank of America mlb rewards card with $2000 SL with a 636 EX Fico and 23 inquiry so you never know YMMV
Message 24 of 25
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

There are banks that are not new account/ inquiry but it really depends on your individual overall credit profile. 

I would say Synch Bank on most store cards would let u in with a lot of new accounts/ inquiries with a 676 TU. 

Capitalone is pretty ok on it from my experience. 

You have some nice cards, how many inquiries/ new accounts are u talking about? I would definitely try and stay away from these banks if u are really feeling new account/ inquriy heavy. 

• US Bank
  • Barclays
  • Citi
  • Chase
  • American Express
  • Bank of America

I hope it goes well when my wife and I do a joint app for lowes...my TU is 639

I don't think Synchrony does a joint application on Lowe's (not that I'm aware of, anyway) but if you have any trouble getting approved, your wife can also apply, so in a sense you've got 'double' the chance of an approval. 

Good luck!

I talked to someone here in the forum who works for Lowes credit department and said they do join apps...but not HD.

Ah, gotcha... that's good to know!

Good luck!

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.