Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chase product change

tag
laryn41
Frequent Contributor

chase product change

Is it possible to do a product chasnge with chase? I have a 3000 cl with a visa platinum. Would they change it to the freedom? I have a current 0 balance.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

Re: chase product change

Call the back door number and ask. Worst they can tell you is no.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

dw went from a toys r us to a toys r us master card to a speedway master card.
Message 3 of 8
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

I changed a Chase Free Cash rewards card to a Freedom card last year.  Call Chase customer service and ask.  If the rep says "no," call back at a different time of day and ask another representative if it's possible to do a product change.

Let us know what happens!
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 4 of 8
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

I went from the Visa Plat to Freedom two months ago. No problem at all.

Jax
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 5 of 8
laryn41
Frequent Contributor

Just changed to the freedom...hope I like it better. I was hoping to change to the Toys R us card (two small kids would be great during christmas time). They said it wasn't an option.
No biggie.
Message 6 of 8
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@psychic wrote:
I changed a Chase Free Cash rewards card to a Freedom card last year. Call Chase customer service and ask. If the rep says "no," call back at a different time of day and ask another representative if it's possible to do a product change.

Let us know what happens!

I agree with psychic. My product change with Chase went as smoothly as one can hope for.
Here we go again...
Message 7 of 8
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

laryn41 wrote:
Just changed to the freedom...hope I like it better. I was hoping to change to the Toys R us card (two small kids would be great during christmas time). They said it wasn't an option.
No biggie.

Most of us who have platinum Freedom cards are very pleased.  Enjoy your new card!!!
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.