Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

check this out

tag
swpopham
Established Contributor

check this out

its about time all the positve starts reporting

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: check this out

Hate to sound depressing, but EX only provides FAKO scores, so it really isn't necessarily a good indicator of anything.

Message 2 of 10
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

I sense some disparity in those numbers.  Could just be me though.Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 3 of 10
OptimasPrime
Frequent Contributor

If you don't mind my asking, what's being reported on ex and tu that isn't showing up on eq? 

EQ 778 | TU 776
Barclay US Airways WMC 7.5k | BCE 5.8k | BofA Travel Rewards 9.1k | Chase Marriott Premier 13k | Citi TYP WMC 6.5k | Freedom Visa Sig 8k| Discover it 10k
Message 4 of 10
LS2982
Mega Contributor

thats some off the wall scoring there.......Smiley Surprised

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 10
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@swpopham wrote:

its about time all the positve starts reporting

The negative factors state that your oldest acct is less than 6 mos old. If you don't  mind my asking, how did you get the cards and CLs in your sig with such a short history? Also curious about the 200 pt diff between EQ and TU. That's a major difference in scores. 

NFCU- Cash Rewards 15,000
NFCU- Platinum 5,000
NFCU- NavChek- 10,000
Chase Sapphire Perferred- 15,000
JPM Pallidium- 25,000 revolving 75,000 open to buy
Business Cards:Chase Ink Plus- 100k--Chase Ink Bold- NPSL

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 6 of 10
swpopham
Established Contributor

I had alot of medical bills that showed up that tricare never paid. I have been disputing them as active duty and paid by insurance. Eq was the first to update. My oldest account is 7.8 years aaoa is 3.5 and we got the chase cards with my wife's 800+ scores. Then added myself as JOINT holder not authorized. All you have to do is call chase and ask them for joint ownership forms. But that made it count equally on scoring and ease of calling on them. Nfcu was on my own over the last 6 years.
"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 7 of 10
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

If you haven't done so already, I'd recommend pulling a FICO score to know where you stand.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 8 of 10
swpopham
Established Contributor

I pulled here again last night and its disapointing but but it still says 701EQ, and 599 TU, i repulled usaa this morning and it says 736 so there is something funky going on it seems like it didnt grab all my accounts last night. I was super excited and had to wake my wife up and show her! false alarm!

Message 9 of 10
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

It sounds like your TU report has more negative / derogatory information showing - also the scores from USAA aren't FICO scores so they really can't be correlated.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.