Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

citi branded gas cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: citi branded gas cards

I also have 3 seperate tracking numbers that showed up today on my usps account coming from the same location so i can only assume its the pin numbers for them ..but why send them if my accounts have been under review since the 28th?! Sounds logical...sigh
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont know how to edit but i realize it may be whatever letter they are sending about closing/reviewing my account.
Message 12 of 17
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
I dont know how to edit but i realize it may be whatever letter they are sending about closing/reviewing my account.

I empathize with your situation, but the truth is all we can do here is speculate as to what Citi is doing.  If you passed an internal velocity threshold by applying for three gas card so close together it's possible they might close them summarily on manual review. 

It's also possible they might just need to verify some additional things with you - which would be understandable... but we don't really know.  You'll have to wait for the letter(s).

If you need to edit a post, click 'options' in the upper-right hand corner, then click 'edit message'.  Note that you can't edit using the mobile site; if you're on mobile you'll have to switch to the full site first.

Message 13 of 17
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

< fingers crossed >

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. When i called on the 27th..thr lady sent the text to my phone to verify it and said my other 2 accounts she didnt need to do it with but maybe that's why. Who knows. Guess ill wait and see. On another note..one one sent me my card and my authorized users card..the other two ONLY sent the AU card and not mine. Weird
Message 15 of 17
bluewillow
New Contributor

Hope not!! My credit is good almost 800 and I just applied for Shell gas card, I live in Florida and every day there is yet another gas station found with card skimmers, I know if a card were compromised the card issuer would take care of it, but it's a real pita. I'm assuming there really isn't much a crook can do if he/she skimmed my gas card number.

Message 16 of 17
drboxing
Established Contributor

It happened to me with Synchrony

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.