cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

citi now holding payments! **bleep**! oh and a chase fail!

tag
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

Re: citi now holding payments! **bleep**! oh and a chase fail!

@GMCSierraDenali wrote:

@swpopham wrote:

we have a 2013 f 450 platinum, a 2012 f-650 kingranch pickup and then sara has a 2012 toyota tundra platinum. The 650 is for for our company and the 450 i use to pull our camper around.

Nice. That is quite the beefed up driveway. 

For sure, Definatly a MANs set up!   when did they start making a king ranch f650?  I was under the impression that they only went up to f450s in the king ranch?

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 21 of 36
swpopham
Established Contributor

I bought it as a conversion kit from super trucks  f-650f650.jpg

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 22 of 36
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@swpopham wrote:

I figured it had to be some kind of conversion, that thing is AWESOME.

What do you normally use it for? towing? or just looking like a BOSS?

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 23 of 36
swpopham
Established Contributor

when we aren't running our audio shop and hauling cars around we do pipeline inspection. It was bought as a shop demo truck and tax write off. Plus my wife pulls 3 axle air compressors or generators with us. So it is used for both to answer your question.! lol it ended the blank comparing contest around the pipeline

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 24 of 36
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

No Doubt, sweet truck...

Message 25 of 36
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@swpopham wrote:

If you ever need someone to look after it, I'm your guy. I promise to give it back after a few years days. The nicest I have seen round here is an F-350 with dual rear wheels. I am officially jealous.

Message 26 of 36
swpopham
Established Contributor

dont be jealous, I still owe nfcu 71k at 1500 a month on it.... They wouldnt do an auto loan so I had to do a collertal secured loan at 9%... If I had to make the choice again i wouldnt do it. I let my.... ummm ego over ride reality a little bit. I thought it would be super cool but its hard to park, only gets -8-10mpg

Message 27 of 36
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

I've got a 2012 Sierra Denali, I've been kicking around the idea of buying a 2013 Sierra HD Denali with a Duramax to tow my boat but I keep talking myself out of it for the same reasons (hard to park, bad fuel mileage, cost more to maintain, diesel is more) Luckily my dad has quite a few diesels for his business so I normally just streal one of those for the weekend lol

Message 28 of 36
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@swpopham wrote:

dont be jealous, I still owe nfcu 71k at 1500 a month on it.... They wouldnt do an auto loan so I had to do a collertal secured loan at 9%... If I had to make the choice again i wouldnt do it. I let my.... ummm ego over ride reality a little bit. I thought it would be super cool but its hard to park, only gets -8-10mpg

Yeah, the payments would definitely get me right now with everything I buy each month. Nothing wrong with catering to your ego, as long as you don't become penniless because of it. I love a good challenge with parking and the Yukon XL I usually drive gets about 12 to the gallon so not much a difference. Streets round here are frequently small so I would be terrified to drive something that big.

Message 29 of 36
swpopham
Established Contributor

I traded a 2012 serria denali hd in on the f450 running around the fields and pipeline right of ways, I kept getting sticks that poked threw the def tank under the passanger door. But it got something like 17-18 mpg

Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.