Frequent Contributor

citi premier or Carnival

which is mor lenient?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: citi premier or Carnival

I would say Juniper Carnival. Many have reported approvals with TU scores below 600. I haven't read about any approvals for CITI PP with the same scores. YMMV!
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Juniper Carnival is a much easier card to get but Citi gives larger CL and they are better about giving CLI.
Message 3 of 11
fused
Moderator Emeritus

onmyway3161 wrote:
Juniper Carnival is a much easier card to get but Citi gives larger CL and they are better about giving CLI.

Everyone keeps saying this about CITI. I was approved for Dividends Plat Card, my FICO EQ was 756 when they pulled it and they gave a measly 3,600 CL and refused to give me an CLI at activation. I told them to stick the card where the %^%&$%^Smiley Mad Unreal!

Message Edited by fused111 on 07-31-2007 12:46 PM
Message 4 of 11
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

fused111 wrote:

where the %^%&$%^:

%^%&$%^:=sun don't shine?  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 5 of 11
fused
Moderator Emeritus

MidnightVoice wrote:

fused111 wrote:

where the %^%&$%^:

%^%&$%^:=sun don't shine?  Smiley Very Happy

You said it friend (or was it Right Said Fred, oh I dunno), not me! But yeah something to that tune!Smiley Tongue
Message 6 of 11
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

fused111 wrote:

You said it friend (or was it Right Said Fred, oh I dunno), not me!

Well, if you want to get into very old British comedy songs.......

Message Edited by MidnightVoice on 07-31-2007 06:00 PM
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fused111 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Everyone keeps saying this about CITI. I was approved for Dividends Plat Card, my FICO EQ was 756 when they pulled it and they gave a measly 3,600 CL and refused to give me an CLI at activation. I told them to stick the card where the %^%&$%^Smiley Mad Unreal!

Awww.. You could've just waited three more months and you would've had what I have now or more... 10k!!! And your score is 100 points more than mine!!
Message 8 of 11
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@fused111 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Awww.. You could've just waited three more months and you would've had what I have now or more... 10k!!! And your score is 100 points more than mine!!

There must be something they didn't like, but I have no clue what it is. As far as I'm concerned CITI is no better than Amex or FIA.
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is FIA?
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.