Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

closing walmart

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: closing walmart

for sam club they should have the same as walmart bcuz they say you could use your walmart card at sam club, but you should call and ask the CS on that, everytime i go to walmart i call CS first to make sure the 12month no interest still standing and they alway tell me they have it all the time just to make sure you ask the cashier... that what CS told me.

Message 31 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@

jamesdwi yes they did offer it last year from oct-dec 2011 for no interest for 6month no limit purchase..

@LS2982 yes i know the term say when they offer it , but the cashier still could scan the promtion in but you have to tell them , if they have a problem tell them CS say so.. that what i told them they got no problem after that... 
Message 32 of 57
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@

jamesdwi yes they did offer it last year from oct-dec 2011 for no interest for 6month no limit purchase..

@LS2982 yes i know the term say when they offer it , but the cashier still could scan the promtion in but you have to tell them , if they have a problem tell them CS say so.. that what i told them they got no problem after that... 

I'll remember that next time I have a big purchase there!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 33 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

having no interest is cool, save moneySmiley Very HappySmiley LOL

Message 34 of 57
john398
Senior Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@

I'll remember that next time I have a big purchase there!

LOL we spent over $300 last week just on groceries and a few small appliances

Message 35 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

No interest right...
Message 36 of 57
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@cardcrazyboi did you get charged interest?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 37 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope..
Message 38 of 57
LS2982
Mega Contributor

didnt know what you were responding to on that prior post, i see it now

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 39 of 57
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

man why no one like to shop at walmart.. i like shopping at walmart .. i go buy grocery like meat ,veggy and garden stuff and electronic stuff and everytime i purchase i make sure i buy up to $299 to get no interest for 12month and shoot that is good deal with no interest and no AF , plus free score...

I hate Walmart. Maybe it is different than your experiences, but my experiences with Walmart are very bad (crowded, noisy, dirty, slow check out, and more expensive compare to other stores). The only thing I will buy from Walmart is mouth rinse, but that is because even with 5% discount at Target it is still more expensive compare to Walmart.

I do generic shopping at Target, and electronic shopping online (Amazon, Newegg, Tigerdirect, and eBay). For grocery shopping I shop at the combination of Safeway, Raley's, and local grocery market.

Message 40 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.