Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit one another master card offer.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

credit one another master card offer.

Anyone heard of the platinum extra? They are offering me a 1500sl not going to do it but i received an email for it. Just curious to see if anyone else has been offered it. It still has the mesly 1% cash back.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: credit one another master card offer.

Might be a predatory lender like Credit1 or could be something along those lines. Havn't seen it though.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 2 of 5
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone heard of the platinum extra? They are offering me a 1500sl not going to do it but i received an email for it. Just curious to see if anyone else has been offered it. It still has the mesly 1% cash back.

Just walk away and pretend you never saw it. 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldn't app for it even if it claims 10% cash back. Run as fast as you can from this.

Message 4 of 5
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Credit One aside, if you are looking for a new card, feel free to start a thread

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.