cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cryto card for my needs

Highlighted
New Visitor

cryto card for my needs

Hey everybody! I'd like to open a crypto bank card or just bank card with crypto wallet. What can you recommend?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: cryto card for my needs

I don't find any of the crypto debit cards to be particularly attractive.

Before the pandemic Blockfi had announced that it would be releasing a credit card with Bitcoin rewards by the end of 2020: I'm curious to see what they come up with as their crypto savings accounts are quite interesting (8.6% interest rates for Gemini and Coinbase dollars).

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
New Visitor

Hey, I use Blackcatcard, that's like a usual euro card only with a hot crypto wallet linked to it. So I just exchange crypto to money and then withdraw it or pay online. Exchange rates are in the mobile app and changing on-line but they are always appropriate. It has bonus program as well with some cashback and % on the balance

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Hey I'm in the US and the best bets I would place are on crypto.com or Revolut. Crypto.com has some bonuses but you have to lock up MCO or CRO and different levels earn different perks all the way up to 5% on everything. Revolut on the other hand sounds like a super popular EU challenger bank and is now in the US and offers a simple crypto wallet with BTC, ETH, and now XLM. It doesn't seem like you can send or recieve with this wallet, only buy through Revolut but it is a good option to get involved. I would recommend just using a wallet and bank account seperate (that's what I do). I use Argent for DeFi, Ledger for holding, and Binance or Crypto.com to buy-in.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.