Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

csr prob approval or no.

tag
zerbherb
Established Contributor

csr prob approval or no.

you probably know which purchase. cause apple sucks and sitll hasn't updated it. 

new income 130k

cards

discover 3k

cfu 2.5k

csp 7.5k

ed- 9.5

if im spending 8.5 k or so anyhow. i mite as well load my self with another 100k chase points.

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: csr chances

Not sure what the point of this post is. Are you asking what your chances of being approved for CSR are? Or..?

Message 2 of 9
zerbherb
Established Contributor

Re: csr chances app or no

yes my chances at the chase sapphire reserved.

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 3 of 9
r34dy2fly
Contributor

Re: csr prob approval or no.

I'm a bit lost on your first sentence as well. Apple posted? What?

As far as your chances go, it depends on how big your file is, how recently you opened new lines, and what your relationship is with Chase. Your income seems fine unless you have other major debts or derogatory marks but they're not going to like you don't have a $10k line open. The infinite visa has a $10k line min.
Message 4 of 9
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

You have a better chance than some as u r already have a relationship. Will depend on scores, income length of file and other factors. 

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

If the scores are same as in sig (~760) then probably good chances. Remember that CSR is a Visa Infinite, so minimum CL is $10K.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

YEMV !! I repeat, YEMV !! Don't press your luck though !! I got very very fortunate !!

I had no banking relationship with Chase, and Chase was my first $10K+ credit line. I was approved for CSR right after being approved for the CSP at $5K. Previously, I only had the AMEX PRG which I later converted to the Platinum card. Scores were in the 660s - my income will be in six figures within the next two or three years at most. After I got approved for the CSP (in the time between the CSP and the CSR approvals) I decided to switch banks from Citi to Chase. Not sure if it was the Underwriter or the Banker putting in a good word in for me. It can be done.
Message 7 of 9
Aahz
Established Contributor

I'd give you an 80% chance of getting the CSR assuming your FU is at least 3 months old.

Message 8 of 9
zerbherb
Established Contributor

it is i got the card in july

it is i got the card in july

;
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.