cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

did your Capital One mail suddenly arrive at your house instead of your PO Box ?

tag
MojaveMoon
Established Contributor

did your Capital One mail suddenly arrive at your house instead of your PO Box ?

For quite awhile my mail from Capital One has been delivered to my PO Box. Suddenly a balance transfer offer arrived at my house. This was the same problem I went through a year ago; that problem then was blamed on some glitches in a Capital One system upgrade that caused the computer to use the physical address on file instead of the customer's PO Box mailing address.

The thing that was so frustrating a year ago was that I tried to resolve this through three level one customer service agents and two "backdoor phone number" agents. None of them were aware of this system glitch and therefore didn't know how to resolve this problem. I only finally resolved this issue through contacting Capital One's executive office for customer complaints.
Message Edited by MojaveMoon on 03-26-2009 11:02 PM
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.