cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discover chat

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Super Contributor

Re: discover chat

@gdale6 wrote:
Gonna bash them myself, had a confirmed pull payment from Fri eve and a push from another account on Fri eve. Doing this would have guaranteed a 0 balance reporting. These idiots canceled the pull since according to their system they got the push on Sat, never notified me, now I cannot get a 0 reporting as there will be 30 reporting this eve. Now Im going to have to pay 300 to Lowes to keep it from reporting. This card is fast becoming a pain in the you know what to me even though I just got a year at 0% for purchases. Have a preapproved BoA mail app here for 15 months 0% its looking quite inviting.

Sounds to me that Disco thought you might have double paid and decided to be safe and cancel the second payment. That’s actually a rather nice thing for a credit card company to do, even if it was inconvenient in this instance. Not many people pull and push at the same time so I could see how they thought it was a mistake. 

01/2019:
10/2019:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal cards: Cash+, Freedom.
Message 11 of 13
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:
Gonna bash them myself, had a confirmed pull payment from Fri eve and a push from another account on Fri eve. Doing this would have guaranteed a 0 balance reporting. These idiots canceled the pull since according to their system they got the push on Sat, never notified me, now I cannot get a 0 reporting as there will be 30 reporting this eve. Now Im going to have to pay 300 to Lowes to keep it from reporting. This card is fast becoming a pain in the you know what to me even though I just got a year at 0% for purchases. Have a preapproved BoA mail app here for 15 months 0% its looking quite inviting.

Discover will report off cycle if you message them and ask them to do so.

So, if you pay that $30.00 (again Smiley Frustrated) you could ask them to report unless timing does not work for you

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753

Message 12 of 13
Super Contributor

Circling back to the original discussion, anyone see any changes with Discover chat recently?  After seeing this thread again I popped on and initiated chat for the first time in months and unlike previous times instead of seeing a "feature not available" message it stated that I'd be connected with an agent in a few minutes.  10 minutes elapsed without any response, so I closed out of it.  Just curious if anyone has in fact been able to connect and communicate through Discover chat lately?

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.