Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discover hasn't reported in 3 months?

tag
hardworkrebuilding
Regular Contributor

discover hasn't reported in 3 months?

My wife's Discover More has not reported in 3 months.  Anyone have experience with this? My Discover account reports every month.

FICO 750+ on each CRA - 6 cards for a total CL of $222,900
Gardening since 9/11/2016 for a goal of 2 years
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Re: discover hasn't reported in 3 months?

Thats Discover for you.
They take forever to report especially new accounts. It took mine nearly four months or so for my More to report.
Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 2 of 5
OptimasPrime
Frequent Contributor

Any cli will (generally- i'm sure there have been exceptions) result in discover skipping a reporting cycle, but obviously that wouldn't account for them skipping multiple reporting cycles.

EQ 778 | TU 776
Barclay US Airways WMC 7.5k | BCE 5.8k | BofA Travel Rewards 9.1k | Chase Marriott Premier 13k | Citi TYP WMC 6.5k | Freedom Visa Sig 8k| Discover it 10k
Message 3 of 5
hardworkrebuilding
Regular Contributor

@OptimasPrime wrote:

Any cli will (generally- i'm sure there have been exceptions) result in discover skipping a reporting cycle, but obviously that wouldn't account for them skipping multiple reporting cycles.

That's exactly when it stopped reporting.  They auto CLI'd her in Sept. to 3000 CL (which is what reports as of 10/2012). Then they auto CLI'd her again in Oct to 3500 CL (which still hasn't reported). Then, in Nov, she requested CLI to 5000, which they approved and has not reported.

FICO 750+ on each CRA - 6 cards for a total CL of $222,900
Gardening since 9/11/2016 for a goal of 2 years
Message 4 of 5
OptimasPrime
Frequent Contributor

@hardworkrebuilding wrote:

@OptimasPrime wrote:

That's exactly when it stopped reporting.  They auto CLI'd her in Sept. to 3000 CL (which is what reports as of 10/2012). Then they auto CLI'd her again in Oct to 3500 CL (which still hasn't reported). Then, in Nov, she requested CLI to 5000, which they approved and has not reported.

That explains why it hasn't been reporting. Discover should start reporting again soon, probably after the next statement cuts

EQ 778 | TU 776
Barclay US Airways WMC 7.5k | BCE 5.8k | BofA Travel Rewards 9.1k | Chase Marriott Premier 13k | Citi TYP WMC 6.5k | Freedom Visa Sig 8k| Discover it 10k
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.