Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discover it card.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

discover it card.

does anyone remember if the discover it card had a sign up bonus for october of this year... i cant recall if it had an cash back offer other than the double cash back at the end of the year., Any info would be welcome thank you.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: discover it card.

It did not. They had that whole "Double your cash back at the end of your first year" promotion for quite some time. 

I got my Discover It where they were offering $150 cash back last December if you spend $500 in 3 months. Talk about a deal! They need to hop on the Chase bandwagon! 

Message 2 of 4
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It did not. They had that whole "Double your cash back at the end of your first year" promotion for quite some time. 

I got my Discover It where they were offering $150 cash back last December if you spend $500 in 3 months. Talk about a deal! They need to hop on the Chase bandwagon! 

Well the potental with discover this year with cash back is much more than chase cards. If you only used 2 catagories would be 600 dollar at max. together with the 10% cash back until the end of the year being doubled. Im expecting any where between $500 and 1k cash back.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah okay thank you. I do remember that my chase freedom came with the 150 back after 500 spend plus 25 for adding a user. Shame discover doesn't do that.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.