Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

do you use your blispay card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

do you use your blispay card?

signed up for it when it came out and never used it. takes only check payments when I push my payments among other things. you guys still have it or is it closed?

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
minski
Established Contributor

Re: do you use your blispay card?

Yes. I still have mine and I used it as recently as a few days ago. I only use it for big purchases when I want the 0% no payment 6 months financing, which isn't often. I have 3 promotions on it, currently. The check payment was initially annoying but I've forgotten about it since I am not at high util with the card anymore. 

I really hope this year that

1) They allow CLI

2) They allow auto-payments

3) They offer Visa Sig option

4) They do electronic payments

Message 2 of 26
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Just used mine a couple of weeks ago. I use it for the electric bill, auto insurance and vehicles valorem tax. 

I just pay through the site by scheduling the payments months ahead. No issues so far.

Message 3 of 26
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

@minski wrote:

Yes. I still have mine and I used it as recently as a few days ago. I only use it for big purchases when I want the 0% no payment 6 months financing, which isn't often. I have 3 promotions on it, currently. The check payment was initially annoying but I've forgotten about it since I am not at high util with the card anymore. 

1) They allow CLI

3) They offer Visa Sig option

4) They do electronic payments

They absolutely allow electronic payments - ever since day one!

IMG_1384.PNG

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

They don't accept electronic payments?? Really? Come on guys, of course they do

Message 5 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use mine all the time for large purchases.

Message 6 of 26
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

They allow electronic payments, buttttt their CSR is below Synchrony they're all clueless and asked me for income verification 3-4 time?. (After I already showed them a few weeks prior).

Oh and to top it off if you have fraud on your card they might say you're liable like this did to me 😂 Needless to say I don't have one anymore 🙄
Message 7 of 26
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@minski wrote:

1) They allow CLI

3) They offer Visa Sig option (doubt this.. I think thats partly how they can afford the flat 2% cashback by not paying the higher fees for a Sig or other tier card.. also by not being a sig.. the card is more attractive to merchants..... due to lower processing fees for being a classic visa vs sig) hence offering it as a finance option.. )

4) They do electronic payments (They do but what they dont let you BT them electronically... discouraging folks from BTing their way out of a deferred offer)

Message 8 of 26
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Yup I still use mine for large purchases for the 6-mo. 0% promo financing, and I am quite happy with my Blispay card Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 26
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Wife and I both have accounts  ($7500 each) we use the card for large purchases such as tax payments, garage door repair ($1000), new Golf irons to replace my 10 year old ones and things like that - value to me is the 2% back and 6 months 0% no payments - we always pay in full no later than the 5th month. I/we pay through the Blispay website drawn from our checking account - no issues at all. I do NOT use the card for everyday spending.

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.