Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does any1 know about USBANK

tag
alsawye
Contributor

does any1 know about USBANK

Does any1 know if usbank does product changes from one kind of card to another, and if so do i call regular CSR  or backdoor to underwriting
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: does any1 know about USBANK

I just called the number on the back of my Select Rewards card late last week to see if I could product change to the Cash Rewards - sounds like that particular change is not possible. I can't speak to other changes though.
Message 2 of 6
alsawye
Contributor

i am wanting to change from the college rewards visa to something that allows an AU and better APR higher CL etc.
Message 3 of 6
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

Why don't you just call and ask?
Message 4 of 6
alsawye
Contributor

because there is a lot of knowledge on here and i thought maybe there had been others that had done the same thing, and could give me advice on what particular to ask for etc.
Message 5 of 6
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@alsawye wrote:
i am wanting to change from the college rewards visa to something that allows an AU and better APR higher CL etc.

I would think you could change but would need to stay within the same product type (some of the cards have 3 different programs). They could upgrade you from the college rewards visa to the cash rewards or travel rewards visa. I easily changed from a platinum rewards to a platinum last year so I could get a lower APR but YMMV. Try calling the customer service number on the back of your card. They are quite friendly and will answer any questions you may have. Good Luck!
[4/23] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 5, TU 1. AoOA=14.8y, AoYA=9m.
TCL $618K: Personal $512K, Business $106K.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.