Did you mean: 

dummped orchard x 2 today

tag
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: dummped orchard x 2 today

dnm45227 wrote:

fused111 wrote:
So your overall util is 30% and you have a maxed-out LOC. All it takes is one TL to report maxed-out and your scores can drop 100 points, over-the-limit well then it gets even worse.

graeeeet. well i don't have the cash laying around to pay it off. how bad would a consumer finance loan look, i have one w/citifinancial now (pretty sure i could get another to pif the loc)? which would be worse, 2 cfl's or maxed out loc? luckily i haven't rcvd an alert from scorewatch saying the score has taken a dive.

Are you looking to improve your scores for a near future purchase...an auto, mortgage, etc.? Any maxed-out revolving account reporting IS FAR WORSE than a couple of CFLs with a clean payment history. There's no contest here!
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

possibly around the first of the year looking to refi the house. looks like i need to make the call, then off to the sleigh center (i just bragged about only being a visitor too).
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

also, according to one of the cra's it looks as if it's over the limit. once the intrest was added on for this month (i hadn't even rcvd a bill), the balance reported over the limit! i stoped by with the first payment in hand and the rep said if i pay before october i would still ned to make an october payment. so i kept my cash and said see ya next month.
Message 13 of 15
fused
Moderator Emeritus

How much do you owe on this LOC? Have you tried calling your bank and requesting they report this account as an installment or other open account?
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

8600, well 8788 now that the interest hit. i walked into beneficial w/a screen print of how it was reporting in hand and the rep said no way that will hurt your fico. man i thought i was doing myslef a favor by having only one stop to make and pay all my cc debt. should have known it wasn't that easy.

i think i'm going to try a loan through a cu first, then citi if that falls through.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.